I’ll be reading at Reading Frenzy this Thursday, August 20th, as part of the semi-occasional Print Fancy! series of ’zine release parties. Up alongside me will be—
- Moe Bowstern, reading from Are You There God, It’s Me, Menopause;
- Martha Grover & TJ Acena, reading from Somnambulist no. 26;
- Zachary Auburn, reading from How to Talk to Your Cat About Abstinence;
- Mary Higgins, reading from Girly Girls;
- and CC Teakell, reading from The Exercise Guide for the Hopelessly Depressed.
I am reliably informed there will be slideshows, audience participation, a door-prize, and also refreshments. —I’ll be reading from no. 25, “ – two sweetest passions – ”, though the excerpt in question has little enough to do with either of those. (—Unless, of course, you highly esteem gentrification, and revenge…)
—posted 587 days ago